Thursday, May 1, 2008

A new blogger

Well, I have decided that it is finally time to begin blogging! I've kicked off the spring season with several shoots this past week. Here's a few selections from them.




Little M. made time to feed her little baby during our shoot. Later, despite the rainy, windy, spring weather, we made our way into a field to pick a few wildflowers. Thanks, M. for a fun morning!







Later in the week, I headed to a local park for a session with three young sisters. The littlest sister gave me a good workout while her Mom and I chased her throughout the park! It was a gorgeous, sunny day for a shoot and the girls were so great to work with. Here are a few of my favorites.






To end my busy week I worked with some close friends and their three sweet kids. There were so many nice shots to choose from that I had a hard time decided which ones to post. L., their young son, is just learning how to play baseball. The look on his face in the shot below is priceless. What a big boy he's becoming! E. and L. enjoyed playing amongst the gorgeous spring flowers in their yard.



No comments: