Monday, June 30, 2008

A special project

I recently met this extraordinary Mom, J., when she was expecting her 8th (no, that's NOT a typo) baby. She and her husband decided it would be a nice idea to take some maternity photos. In late May, we chose a beautiful, remote location with a recently mowed hay field at the edge of the woods. Besides the ticks who joined us for the shoot, it went very smoothly and J. was a natural in front of the camera.





After baby M.'s arrival in early June, I asked J. if she and her husband would be willing to do the same photos again, but with baby M. there greeting the world. J. graciously agreed and the photos posted are the result of the two shoots. I love the side-by-side poses of the before and after. Baby M. held up nicely for the shoot, despite the fact that she must have thought we were all insane to drag a newborn out in the middle of a hayfield for a photo shoot. She's just precious and I look forward to seeing this loving family grow up.

Thank you, J. and S., for allowing me to complete this special project and for sharing your little M. with me.



No comments: