Friday, June 20, 2008

Staunton Engagement Photos

I'm back from a much-needed vacation and I am ready to post about the work I've been doing. This photo shoot with T. and C. was a new, fun experience for me. They are preparing for a July wedding and wanted to do some casual engagement photos. When I suggested that we meet in downtown Staunton for an "urban" shoot (who says Staunton isn't urban?), they were game. We met early one Saturday morning and explored downtown in search of interesting locations. Being that this was my first downtown shoot, T. and C. made sure that I didn't get run over in the middle of the road while trying to capture that perfect shot of them!

Thanks, T. and C. for sharing this special time with me. I'm terribly envious of your honeymoon location.....the land down under. Wow! Best wishes to you both!




No comments: